ETJ Fukuoka Regional Meeting
Date: Sunday, February 1st, 2009 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Melinda Kawahara
Melinda Kawahara: A Hands-on Workshop on the TPR-S Method
Following the natural acquisition of language, TPR-S focuses on teaching sentence structures through story telling. Enjoy coffee, tea, snacks, and chatting between and after the presentations! It will be a great chance to focus on teaching, exchange ideas, and network with other teachers in the Fukuoka community! ETJ Fukuoka and meeting info at: http://www.etj-fukuoka.org
Organization: ETJ Fukuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen (membership available free at the door!)
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tenjin Center Building, 3rd Fl, #3 Meeting Room; 2-14-8 Tenjin; On Meiji-dori, near the Watanabe-dori Intersection
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukuoka
Email QR Code: