Oxford University Press:
Teaching Workshop Series 2009: The Teacher's Tool Kit (Tokyo)
Date: Sunday, March 8th, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Setsuko Toyama, Masumi Koguchi, Ritsuko Nakata, Kaj Schwermer
What shall I do next? Every teacher in the world has asked themselves this question at least once. Many teachers ask this question every day. This workshop series will not only give you great ideas for how to use classroom time well, but also how to do it in a fun, interactive way that will have you and your students looking forward to the next lesson! Whether it is five minutes before the end of class, or when the children have finished all the activities in the textbook, or just before the next class, the Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2009 will provide you with the TOOLS YOU NEED to reach every one of your learners every time. Looking for activities to capture and keep your students' attention at the beginning, middle or end of class? If so, you won't want to miss this year's workshops, which will provide you with songs and chants, great storytelling and phonics, with ideas and activities to reach every single one of your students.
For further details and pre-registration please visit: www.oupjapan.co.jp/kidsclub/tour2009
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Aioi Sonpo Shinjuku Bldg. B1 Hall, 3-25-3 Yoyogi, Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454