How to Use Picture Books in Children's Classes
Date: Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various. Short presentations, Discussion and Idea Sharing
Please bring your favorite picture books. We will also share ideas for Easter and spring. Language learning games and craft activity ideas for children and junior high students are all welcome.
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 (Non-members can become ETJ member at the site for no cost)
Venue: Chiba Shimin Kaikan (http://www.f-cp.jp/shimin/map.html) 1-1 Kaname-cho, chuo-ku, Chiba-shi phone: 043-224-2431) a 7 min walk from Chiba station on JR or the Keisei Line
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027