NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Pioneer Seminar
Date: Saturday, February 21st, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
This is a 2-day weekend (Feb 21-22) seminar and includes observation of Little America classes, reviewing TEMI@teaching methods, the usage of materials, games, and songs, discussion in both English and Japanese, reviewing a local elementary school pilot program, and consultation with Helene J. Uchida. You can also learn techniques for disciplining and motivating your students.
* Time: Saturday (10:00 AM - 6:00 PM) / Sunday (10:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
* The seminar will be limited from 4 to 8 participants.
* All participants will receive a TEMI Booklet and TEMI Teaching Certificate.
Please register at least a week before the seminar date. Please contact Hideyo Ohashi firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 29,400 yen
Non-members: 35,700 yen
Venue: Little America World, Tenjin and Ozasa, Fukuoka City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826