Ideas and Problems in the classroom
Date: Sunday, February 1st, 2009 Time: 10:10 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Catherine Oki, Lisa Manhart and Chuck Kayser
Come join us talk about some successful activities and some troublesome situations. Add your own or just listen in. Game Jam included so everyone can get some great games for their own classroom the next day. Please RSVP to Catherine at email@example.com . Visit our website for more info: http://etjkyoto.theschoolowner.org/index.htm
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: 500 yen
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 075-582-9132