(1) Bridging the Elementary/Junior High School Student Gap; (2) Special Guest
Date: Sunday, February 1st, 2009 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Group Discussion; (2) Abhilash Sarma
A group effort on how to bridge the elementary school/junior high school gap. For school owners retaining such students is difficult. For teachers, pressure increases to improve test results rather than oral skills. This meeting will look at our current teaching resources and strategies, as well as ways to develop new strategies for teaching this difficult age group. As an added bonus, we will have a special guest from China, Dr. Abhilash Sarma who has volunteered to talk about and answer questions on the topic of primary and middle school education in China today. He is an expert in the field of computer-aided language learning. His thoughts and insights should prove extremely interesting in highlighting the different approaches to education in the two countries.
Organization: ETJ Ehime (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ehime)
Cost: 300 yen
Venue: COMS Bldg, Matsuyama
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ehime
Email QR Code: