N.E.A.R. Language Education Conference
Date: Saturday, May 30th, 2009 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers deadline is Feb 14, 2009
The conference organizers are proud to announce the formation of a new confernence in Niigata City. The International University of Japan, the new University of Niigata Prefecture and the Niigata Chapter of JALT are cooperating to bring the conference on Language Learning in the North East Asia Region (N.E.A.R.) to Niigata City in May 2009. the conference web site.
In addition to keynote speakers, the organizers are accepting proposals in two categories: short presentations (25 minutes) and poster sessions. Proposals from teachers of regionally relevant languages (Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Korean and English) are strongly encouraged. The official languages of the conference will be English and Japanese and speakers are invited to present in either language. Proposals for presentations are February 14th , 2009. Presenters will be invited to submit a paper to the conference proceedings. Please see the call for papers for more details.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1500 yen (1000 yen with preregistration)
Non-members: 2000 yen (1500 yen with preregistration)
Venue: University of Niigata Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: