Spring and Easter activities with your EFL students
Date: Sunday, February 15th, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Mayuka Habbick
Rhythms are very important factor in our lives. Nature has a natural cycle and rhythm of life in the four seasons. Human beings also have primal rhythms - beginning with the basic beat of the heart - which are extended outward with man's greatest creation, language. This workshop will present practical activities on the themes of Spring and Easter and ways of capturing students attention and leading them to want to learn. The concepts presented are applicable to all ages. Registration starts at 1:30 PM.
About the presenter: Mayuka Habbick is well-known for her informative and interesting workshops, presentations, and teacher-training sessions. If you don't know who she is, come and find out. If you know who she is, you already know you want to attend.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan Shino-Omiya Center Plaza 5F 1-10-18 Sakuragi-cho Omiya-ku Saitama-shi 5 minutes' walk from Omiya Station, West Exit.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800