Using Portfolio Assessment in the ESL Classroom
Date: Sunday, March 29th, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Steve Quasha
Steve Quasha will present ways to measure student performance, use peer assessment, and increase learner responsibility and independence through the use of student-made portfolios. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30am.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Chukyo University, Center Building 6F, Room 0606, at Yagoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: