ACET Special Workshop with Devon from Super Simple Songs
Date: Sunday, April 12th, 2009 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:15 PM
Speaker: Devon Thagard from Super Simple Songs and Emi Uchino from Dicekey
ACET proudly announces the speaker for our special workshop: Devon Thagard from Super Simple Songs. We also welcome our own Emi Uchino (Dicekey) as the warm-up presenter for this workshop.
Pre-registration is required and will be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis for up to 45 participants. Those who would like to attend the workshop, please contact Emi at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application" in the subject line. Please include your phone number when you register. Pre-registration by email will be accepted after February 8th. You can also sign up for the workshop at the March ACET meeting (Mar. 8th), but you're encouraged to pre-register.
ACET meetings welcome anyone who is interested in teaching children. Generally, various volunteers share songs, educational activities, classroom games and various teaching methods that have been successful. At the end of the meeting, everyone brainstorms to go over any class problems that teachers may encounter. For more info, visit our website.
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: ACET Members: 1000 yen
Non-members: 2000 yen (If you have attended five or more meetings since March 2008, please pay 1000 yen)
Venue: AMIKAS 3F, Ongakushitsu (Next to the Nishitetsu Takamiya Station), Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: