Party with National JALT Directors, Officers, and Representatives from throughout Japan
Date: Saturday, February 7th, 2009 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Everyone (It's a party!)
JALT's National Directors, Chapter and SIG representatives, and appointed national officers from throughout Japan are meeting in Osaka this weekend for business meetings required by NPO rules. On Saturday evening, they will go to The Beer Company. All are welcome and encouraged to come and mingle with all sorts of fellow language teachers at this lively event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 pm on Friday, Feb 6, if you 'd like to reserve a seat and the dinner set with all you care to drink (3800 yen) or just the all you can drink set (2000 yen). You can also order a la carte or just show up on the day and come join our friendly group. We hope to see you there!
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: All you care to drink is 2000 yen, w/ dinner course is 3800 yen
Venue: The Beer Company (DD House) near Hankyu Umeda, 1st floor, 06-6375-2461
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: