JALT International Conference:
JALT2009: 35th Annual International Conference
Date: Sunday, November 22nd, 2009 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Deadline for submissions: Friday 24th April, 2009
The deadline for submissions is 12:00 midnight, Friday 24th April, 2009. See the Submission guidelines for details. The theme of JALT's 35th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning & Educational Materials Expo is "The Teaching-Learning Dialogue: An Active Mirror."
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: see the conference website for details
Venue: Granship Center, Shizuoka City, Shizuoka Prefecture
Location: Shizuoka City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: