Shinshu JALT Workshop: Tips for Teaching Children
Date: Sunday, March 1st, 2009 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Akiko Seino and Aleda Krause
Please join us for this exciting event with two wonderful children's book authors. In order to help us, we would like to ask that all interested persons please follow one of the links below to pre-register. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
The day's schedule will be as follows:
13:30-14:30 Presentation by Akiko Seino
14:30-15:00 Break, Display viewing and ELT consulatation
15:00-16:00 Presentation by Aleda Krause
16:00-17:00 Display viewing and ELT consultation.
Organization: Shinshu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shinshu JALT)
Venue: Monzen Plaza, Rm. 304
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shinshu JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: