Chubu Gakuin Kakamigahara:
Introducing EIGO-NOTE Digital Material and Electrical Board
Date: Saturday, February 28th, 2009 Time: 9:40 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Yuri Kuno
A seminar/workshop will be given by Yuri Kuno at Chubu Gakuin Daigaku (Kakamigahara Campus). Ms. Kuno will talk about and demonstrate the electrical board and introduce the EIGO-NOTE Digital Material.
Organization: Chubu Gakuin Daigaku, Kakamigahara Campus (Chubu Gakuin Kakamigahara)
Venue: Chubu Gakuin Daigaku, Kakamigahara Campus, Kakamigahara City, Gifu
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Chubu Gakuin Kakamigahara
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 044-952-8913