NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
NPO TEMI Seminar in Nagoya
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
You are invited to attend the TEMI Nagoya Seminar, especially created for dedicated teachers who are eager to learn innovative and practical techniques to improve the quality and enjoyment level of their preschool and elementary school English classes. Seminar fee includes a booklet and a TEMI certificate. Coordinator: Bee Lee Ishikawa (Tel: 0562-44-8847)
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: 10,000 yen (including TEMI booklet and certificate)
Venue: Business Hotel Azuin Obu 1F , 3-96-1 Chuo-cho, Obu city, Aichi (Tel: 0562-46-1313)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826