Little Prep and Lots of Fun Activities
Date: Sunday, April 19th, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Conrad Matsumoto
Fun and easy warm-ups, games and activities that require very little preparation or materials. Most of these are also adaptable to use from elementary age students to adults. At end, participants can share their own ideas in small groups. Conrad is a native Californian with 18 years teaching EFL/ESL experience. He has taught in just about every kind of setting here in Japan. He now runs his own school in Odawara and teaches part-time at a university. The event will be held in the same building as usual but on the third floor.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Danjo Kyodo Sankaku Suishin Center 3F, Shino-Omiya Center Plaza, 5 minutes' walk from Omiya Station, West Exit.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800