English Teaching Workshop:
ABCs of Teaching Children
Date: Thursday, March 26th, 2009 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi
This online workshop enables participants either come to the site or join on-line via live-streaming. To participate online, you need:
1. PC with Windows XP or Windows Vista.
2. Broadband circuit; either Fiber optic cable circuit or ADSL circuit.
3. Windows Media Player (download freely from Microsoft Website).
4. Skype (an Internet phone; download freely from www.skype.com) for virtual interactivity.
The facilitator will introduce some basic ELT terms, methods and approaches usefull for teaching children. Activities to teach numbers and Easter related games, worksheets for letter recognition activity and picture books will be also shared.
Organization: English Teaching Workshop
Cost: English Teaching Workshop Members: 2,000 yen for members who pre-register
Non-members: 2,500 yen for onsite registration, nonmembers and online participation
Venue: Chiyoda Building 1F Address: 2-37 Ichigaya Tamachi, Shinjuku-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Teaching Workshop
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464