Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Co-ordination meeting for Cambridge ESOL Oral Examiners
Date: Sunday, May 10th, 2009 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Jim George
Annual co-ordination meeting for approved/active Cambridge ESOL Oral Examiners at KET and PET level. All KET/PET OEs welcome to attend. Session will cover:
* reviewing best practice delivering the speaking tests;
* troubleshooting unpredicted scenarios - round-table discussio;
* introduction/review of 2010 Assessment Criteria;
* explanation of new online resources for OEs;
* upcoming examination dates/events;
* professional development
Cost: 4,400 yen
Venue: King's Road English School, Takaike Bldg 3F Akasaka 4-3-9 Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: