Kids English Education Project:
Spring Workshop Series Session One: Transition Songs: Managing Your Class Through Music
Date: Friday, April 17th, 2009 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Devon Thagard, Troy McDonald, and Tanja Yoder of Super Simple Learning. Facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi
Teaching young learners requires much more than knowing what language to teach and how to teach it. Managing a young learners' English classroom involves creating a welcoming atmosphere, managing moods and energy levels, helping children learn to share and cooperate, signaling transitions in a clear and comprehensible manner, instilling a sense of confidence in the students, and more. In this workshop, we'll learn how music can be used as an incredible tool for managing all aspects of a young learners ' English class from start to finish. Phone 035-799-9924 in English or 043-251-0027 in Japanese.
Organization: Kids English Education Project
Cost: free (Space is limited so sign up early!)
Venue: Anaheim University, Omotesando Campus. Reikei Minami Aoyama building 5-4-9 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku (03-3498-1005)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kids English Education Project
Email QR Code: