Workshop on D.R.E.A.M Management in the ELT Context
Date: Sunday, April 26th, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: John Honisz-Greens
The DREAM Management workshop introduces a thought-provoking alternative model of management designed for the ELT context. DREAM, an acronym, suggests policies that will help keep quality teaching and learning as the core value of the institution. The workshop introduces the DREAM principles while at the same time causing reflection on current coordinating and management practices. Through the sharing of the DREAM principles and each other's experiences, participants will leave with ideas on how to improve as managers, to bring the best out of themselves and their staff.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: