ELT Career and Professional Development Conference:
ELT Career and Professional Development Conference (ECAP) 2009
Date: Sunday, May 31st, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote speakers: Alastair Graham-Marr, Miyoko Kobayashi, Curtis Kelly
The ELT Career and Professional Development Conference (ECAP) caters to teachers from an array of different experience levels and teaching situations. The day is divided into three 45-minute keynote presentations, each of which is followed by a range of 1-hour workshops that relate back to the themes and content introduced in the keynote. This year's three keynotes are:
The Communicative Classroom: What Can be Taught? Alastair Graham-Marr
Workshops: Yoshiko Usui, Curtis Kely, William Snyder, Alex Babulall and Rachel Stamp.
Assessing the Role of the Teacher, Miyoko Kobayashi
Workshops: Shoko Araki, Dave Davies, Philip Harris, Christopher Stillwell
The Japanese Learner, Curtis Kelly
Workshops: Kuniyoshi Ishikawa, Andy Boon, Dan Dolan, Andrew Drought
18:00 - 20:00 Reception with speakers
Organization: ELT Career and Professional Development Conference
Cost: Pre-registration 2,500 yen; On-site 3,500 yen
Venue: The Yomiuri Shimbun Building, Otemachi, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ELT Career and Professional Development Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272