Two Presentations for Elementary and JHS Students
Date: Sunday, April 26th, 2009 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Mitoshi Izumi, Edward Shier
These two presentations are aimed at teachers of children and/or junior high school students: "Activities for higher level children and junior high students" (Mitoshi Izumi) and "Creating classroom matererials for elementary and junior high students" (Edward Shier).
Organization: ETJ Hiroshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hiroshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: David English House, 3F Polesta Bldg., Nakamachi 7-5, Hiroshima
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hiroshima
Email QR Code: