TASK based learning in the CLT classroom
Date: Saturday, June 13th, 2009 Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Peter Lutes
The speaker will discuss TASK based learning in CLT programs he has developed, offer suggestions for developing TLB programs that consider learners' needs and ability, teacher experience and training, and program constraints. This is the second of two presentations.
Venue Change: Please note that the venue will be the 4th floor of Nishigawa Ai Plaza Library, 10-16 Saiwai-cho. You can see a map here.
Organization: ETJ Okayama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Okayama)
Cost: ETJ Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: 4th floor of Nishigawa Ai Plaza Library, 10-16 Saiwai-cho
Location: Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Okayama
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 086-428-5395