Date: Saturday, June 13th, 2009 Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Ian Willey and Kimie Tanimoto
Many Japanese journals require native checks for English abstracts. Are these native checks effective? The presenters describe a study that explored nursing researchers ' experiences with and attitudes towards native checks. This is the first of two presentations.
Venue Change: Please note that the venue will be the 4th floor of Nishigawa Ai Plaza Library, 10-16 Saiwai-cho. You can see a map here.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: 4th floor of Nishigawa Ai Plaza Library, 10-16 Saiwai-cho
Location: Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: