Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's Summer of Reading Day Nine - Pearson Longman
Date: Friday, June 19th, 2009 Time: 1:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Speaker: Megumi Takemura; Izumi Miyashita
Are you a teacher looking for information about introducing reading and graded readers into your classroom? Don't miss the eighth and final day of Nellie's English Books summer of reading. Megumi Takemura and Izumi Miyashita will introduce a wide range of readers from Pearson Longman. From chidren to adults, from fiction to classics to non-fiction, this presentation will be a treasure trove of information for any teacher who wants to improve their students ' reading skills. Participation is free but registration is essential. Please see the information page at www.nellies.jp for all the details.
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Venue: Nellie's English Bookstore, Asakusabashi (Easily accessible from Asakusabashi Station, JR Sobu Line or Toei Asakusa Line; see www.nellies.jp for access information)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213