Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's Summer of Reading Day Eight - Macmillan LanguageHouse
Date: Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Nobuyuki Maeda, Nao Tamura
Are you a teacher looking for information about introducing reading and graded readers into your classroom? Don't miss day eight of Nellie's English Books summer of reading. Nobuyuki Maeda and Nao Tamura, English Language Consultants at Macmillan LanguageHouse, will introduce the Macmillan Graded readers. This seminar is a must for any teacher interested in increasing the use of graded readers at the middle school, high school or university level. Participation is free but registration is essential. Please see the information page at www.nellies.jp for all the details.
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Venue: Nellie's English Bookstore, Asakusabashi (Easily accessible from Asakusabashi Station, JR Sobu Line or Toei Asakusa Line; see www.nellies.jp for access information)
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213