Oxford University Press:
IIEEC-Oxford University Press Teacher Training Certificate Program 2009
Date: Sunday, May 10th, 2009 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Ritsuko Nakata, IIEEC Teacher Trainers
The IIEEC-Oxford University Press Teacher Training Certificate Program, now in its 4th year, is aimed at all teachers of young learners who wish to become confident and effective teachers. Those participants who attend all workshops within two consecutive sessions and complete the final self-assessment component will receive a Certificate of Attendance from the IIEEC Teacher Training Center and Oxford University Press.
* Pre-registration recommended
All workshops will take place in Tokyo at the Metropolitan Plaza, which has direct access to JR Ikebukuro Station, on the following dates:
* May 10th: Workshop 1 and Workshop 2
* June 7th: Workshop 3 and Workshop 4
* July 5th: Workshop 5 and Workshop 6
* September 6th: Workshop 1 and Workshop 2
* September 27th: Workshop 3 and Workshop 4
* October 18th : Workshop 5 and Workshop 6
For further information and pre-registration please visit: OUP Japan/.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 4,000 yen per workshop, 8,000 yen per day, 16,000 yen for the whole course
Venue: Dai 1 Kaigishitsu, Office Tower 12F, Metroplitan Plaza, Ikebukuro
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454