(1) Pronunciation difficulties for Japanese learners of French; (2) Vocabulary and effective lesson planning with clear goals and outcomes
Date: Saturday, June 20th, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Emilie Masson; (2) Monica Roberts
Our fifth meeting of the year is a workshop in two parts. Emilie Masson will focus on pronunciation difficulties for Japanese learners of French, and look at some ways teachers can remedy these difficulties with activities they can use. Next, Monica Roberts will guide us through effective lesson planning related to FFL/L and vocabulary. For updated information on this and other meetings, please check our websites or look for our Nagasaki JALT and Friends Facebook Group, or simply sign up for our monthly e-mail newsletter. All welcome!
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Dejima Koryu Kaikan, 4F (this is the large white building next to Dejima Wharf and Nagasaki Prefectural Art Museum; take #5 streetcar to Shiminbyoinmae stop, or take #1 streetcar to Dejima stop.)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: