5th Annual Tech Day at Hannan University: Tech Day Plus
Date: Sunday, June 21st, 2009 Time: 12:15 PM - 5:45 PM
Speaker: TBA; call for presentations deadline May 22nd
Call for presentations deadline May 22nd for this June 21st event. The themes of Tech Day are simplicity and practicality - ideas that teachers can use with a minimum of preparation or technical knowledge. This year in addition to our "Tech" presentations that will take place in a fully equipped computer lab, Osaka JALT is adding a "Plus" stream of non-technical presentations on a wide range of topics. Presentation time slots are 25 minutes each, though double slots may be possible if necessary. Please send a bio (50 words) and an abstract (75-100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 22nd and plan to join us at Hannan University on June 21!
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hannan University map, Matsubara Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: