2nd Annual Extensive Reading Seminar in Japan
Date: Sunday, July 5th, 2009 Time: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote Rob Waring. Call for papers due May 18th
The organizing committee invites Extensive Reading researchers to submit presentation proposals for papers (25 minutes including Q and A) and poster sessions (50 minutes). Please email an abstract (250 word max.), a title (50 characters maximum), and personal information (name, affiliation, contact details) to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 18th for July 5th, 2009 event. The abstract should be sent by e-mail as an attachment in plain text, Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please include your name, institution, phone number, and e-mail address of the main presenter in case of joint presentations. The subject line should say Submission for ERJ Seminar 2009. Multiple submissions are acceptable but should be sent as separate e-mails. This conference is co-sponsored by the Extensive Reading SIG, and the Osaka and Kyoto Chapters of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT).
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Gogaku Center, Kinki University, Higashi Osaka City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: