CUE SIG of JALT:
2009 CUE Conference on ESP/EAP: English for Global Working, Living and Studying (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, October 18th, 2009 Time: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Featured speakers: Thomas Orr and Mike Guest
The two-day event will feature an array of presentations, workshops and discussions on topics related to ESP/EAP teaching, including: materials development, pedagogy, ESP/EAP programs and syllabus/curriculum design. An optional banquet will follow the conference on Saturday, 17 October.
Organization: College and University Educators Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CUE SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: Sat. 17 Oct. 5500 yen; Sun. 18 Oct. 3500 yen; both days 4500 yen; early bird registration discount a
Non-members: Sat. 17 Oct. 7500 yen; Sun. 18 Oct. 4500 yen; both days 9000 yen; early bird discount available
Venue: Tezukayama University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CUE SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: