Nakasendo English Conference:
Nakasendo 2009: Paths to Learning
Date: Sunday, June 28th, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kensaku Yoshida, Sakagami, Schott, Park, O'Dwyer, Head, de Boer, Miles, Pieroway, Lindskoog, Moreau, Gould, Nashimoto, Yearly, Harada, Barfield et al, Sargent, and others
Join us for a full day of speakers and workshops:
10:00-11:00 Keynote Address
11:00-3:00 12 Presentations and workshops
3:00-4:00 A Materials Swap with 11 presenters
4:00-5:00 Meet the Stars
NAKASENDO brings together educators from different contexts, different cultures and different educational backgrounds. While our starting points may differ, our commitment to professional development through collaboration finds us all on similar paths to learning.
How to get there: conference site access. For more information, see the conference website: actj.org/nakasendo2009.
Organization: Nakasendo English Conference
Cost: Nakasendo English Conf. Members: 1000 - 1500 yen
Non-members: 1,500 - 2,000 yen
Venue: Tokyo Kasei University, Itabashi Campus, (JR Jujo station) 173-8602
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nakasendo English Conference
Email QR Code: