ETJ Certificate Course:
One-day Certificate Course in Teaching English to Japanese Students (Osaka)
Date: Sunday, June 7th, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: David Paul, Rob Waring, Grant Trew, Alastair Graham-Marr
A one-day certificate course on teaching English to Japanese teenagers and adults. Certificates are issued by Oxford University Press and David English House. This course derives ideas from classroom research, and trial-and-error experience in various kinds of Japanese teaching situations. The course is appropriate for teachers of Japanese junior and senior high school students, college students, and adults.
* Dealing with vocabulary - Rob Waring;
* Teaching communicative competence - Alastair Graham-Marr;
* A practical approach to exam preparation - Grant Trew;
* Motivating and remotivating Japanese students - David Paul.
For information and registration: OUP Japan registration page
Organization: ETJ Certificate Course (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Certificate Course)
Cost: ETJ Members: 4,500 yen
Non-members: 5,500 yen
Venue: Seifu High School, 7th floor, South Annex, 12-16 Ishigatsuji-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Certificate Course
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 082-244-2633