Kids English Education Project:
Spring Workshop Series Session Two: Introducing Young Learners to Traditional English Songs
Date: Friday, June 19th, 2009 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Devon Thagard, Tanja Yoder and Troy MacDonald
Traditional English children's songs are not only great tools for teaching vocabulary, intonation, and rhythm, but they also are tremendously important in developing young learners' cultural literacy. However, children can often get frustrated by the pace of the songs and the confusing lyrics. In this workshop, we'll discuss the best ways to introduce traditional children's songs and nursery rhymes in a way that will excite and motivate young learners.
Organization: Kids English Education Project
Venue: Anaheim University, Omotesando Campus. Reikei Minami Aoyama building 5-4-9 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku. Phone: 03-3498-1005
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kids English Education Project
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464