Seminar for Teachers of Young Learners
Date: Sunday, June 28th, 2009 Time: 10:10 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Kim Horne
Using some common sense brain rules, you will learn how to engage your students with movement, music, interactive reading, drama and more! These essential elements will add power and punch to your lessons and make learning fun for everyone!
Please preregister for this presentation, as space is limited: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kyoto Prefectural International Center in Kyoto Station map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 075-582-9132