Creating Meaning Through Literature and the Arts
Date: Sunday, July 12th, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Ruth Barnes, Manukau Institute of Technology (Auckland, New Zealand)
Ruth Barnes will present an interactive workshop exploring with teachers on how to use puppets, songs, rhymes and magnetic stories to develop English language skills for young children.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Chukyo University, Center Building 6F, Room 0606, near Yagoto Subway Station on the Meijo and Tsurumai Lines, Exit #5
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: