Doing Teacher Research: Collecting and Analizing Data
Date: Sunday, July 12th, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Greg Sholdt
In this workshop, participants will explore Freemanfs Doing Teacher Research chapter on the methods and strategies for collecting and analyzing data as a continuation of the series of presentations on the same text. The presenter will review various types of data and their relationship to research design and highlight methods of analysis that are possible for these data types. Additional emphasis will be placed on quantitative data and basic easy-to-apply statistical analysis methods
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: