Digital video in the classroom for teaching and motivating young learners
Date: Sunday, July 26th, 2009 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Tina Koyama
Tina Koyama will share her recent experiences and lead a group discussion on using a digital video camera in the classroom as a tool for instruction and student motivation. Following this, we will be sharing English game ideas for young learners in round-table style. Please bring your ideas to share. The Niigata Bandai Shimin Kaikan is a 7-minute walk from Niigata Station and is located near the main Post Office in Bandai. Online Map: www.city.niigata.jp/info/bandai/annai.htm
Organization: ETJ Niigata (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Niigata)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Niigata Bandai Shimin Kaikan, Address: 9-1 Higashi Bandai-cho, Niigata City Tel: 025-246-7711
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Niigata
Email QR Code: