ETJ Fukuoka Regional Meeting: Writing for Children
Date: Sunday, July 19th, 2009 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: David Borgeson, Tristan Scholze
Writing in lessons for children Part 1: Developing writing skills for pre-school students
With David Borgeson
An open discussion on why and how to implement a writing component for very young learners.
Part 2: Using writing with elementary school students With Tristan Scholze Thinking about the purpose of writing and what kind of writing to use.
David Borgeson is an English school owner with 10 years of teaching experience. He also teaches at elementary schools throughout Fukuoka.
Tristan Scholze is a school owner with ten years experience teaching English to Japanese students from young children to senior citizens and at universities.
Enjoy coffee, tea, snacks, and chatting between and after the presentations! It will be a great chance to focus on teaching, exchange ideas, and network with other teachers in the Fukuoka community!
Organization: ETJ Fukuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen (membership is free at the door)
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tenjin Center Building, 3rd Floor, Number 3 Meeting Room (2-14-8 Tenjin, Fukuoka) On Meiji-dori, near the Watanabe-dori Intersection (map)
Location: Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukuoka
Email QR Code: