CALL SIG of JALT:
JALTCALL2001 Conference - The Changing Face of CALL: Emerging Technologies, Emerging Pedagogies (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, May 26th, 2001 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Over 85 presentations during the two day conference
Day one of two of the CALL SIG's 6th annual conference. (The CALL SIG is the Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group of JALT.) With the advent of the Internet, recent emergence of new technologies, and the widespread availability of computers in education, many teachers are questioning how CALL can be integrated into their everyday teaching. As we begin the 21st century, how can we balance the many tools available for language learning with pedagogies based on solid research and sound theory? JC2001 aims to tackle this question and explore its implications for our future. Pre-registration deadline is May 20, 2001. See the web site for full details
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 3,500 (1 day), 6,000 (2 days)
Non-members: 4,000 (1 day), 7,000 (2 days)
Venue: Kanto Gakuen University, 200 Fujiagu, Ohta-shi, Gunma Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: