ETJ East Tokyo:
Curriculum Design and Activities for Young Learners
Date: Sunday, September 6th, 2009 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
This is an idea sharing meeting. Participants are expected to bring either questions or activities for young learners. Question and answer session and discussion on curriculum design will be followed after idea sharing.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen (Non-ETJ members can become members at the site for no cost)
Venue: Chiba Shimin Kaikan (Chiba City Civic Hall) map) 1-1 Kaname-cho, chuo-ku, Chiba-shi phone: 043-224-2431. A 7 min walk from Chiba station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464