English Teaching Workshop:
Basic Grammar for Children: Plural Form and Personal Pronouns
Date: Thursday, July 23rd, 2009 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi
This online workshop enables participants either come to the site or join on-line via live-streaming. To participate online, you need:
1. PC with Windows XP or Windows Vista.
2. Broadband circuit; either Fiber optic cable circuit or ADSL circuit.
3. Windows Media Player (download freely from Microsoft Website).
4. Skype (an Internet phone; download freely from www.skype.com) for virtual interactivity.
The facilitator will introduce how to build a basic grammar foundation, the concept of singlar and plural, and show the ways to reinforce the concept though activities and games in children's class.
Organization: English Teaching Workshop
Cost: English Teaching Workshop Members: 2,000 yen for members who pre-register
Non-members: 2,500 yen for onsite registration, nonmembers and online participation
Venue: Chiyoda Building 1F Address: 2-37 Ichigaya Tamachi, Shinjuku-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Teaching Workshop
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 043-251-0027