The 30th Tokyo English Language (TEL) Book Fair and ELT EXPO (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, October 31st, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Many distinguished speakers will present on various topics relating to English language teaching and learning
To pre-register for this event, please go to the pre-registration page on the ETJ site. If you're not able to make it to Tokyo, you can find out about other locations at the nationwide ETJ Expos page.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen per day
Non-members: 1,000 yen per day
Venue: Toyo Gakuen University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: