Sendai ETJ General Meeting
Date: Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Mike Huang, Ryan Hagglund
Note: The time has been updated. This event is 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
We would like to meet with members of Sendai ETJ in person and have scheduled a general meeting for 1:00 p.m., Sunday, August 23, 2009. ETJ is a grassroots organization and Ryan Hagglund and Mike Huang cannot direct it alone --we need your help! If you are interested in joining the committee, please let us know as soon as possible. More importantly, we need volunteers for the upcoming Tohoku Expo (November 8, 2009), presenters, especially! If you know someone who CAN give a short 15-minute presentation or workshop, please convince him/her to join us on this date! See us on Facebook!
Organization: ETJ Sendai (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sendai)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Venue depends on the weather. Please contact Mike Huang for information (email@example.com, 080-3273-2206)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sendai
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 080-3273-2206