From textbooks to TESOL Quarterly: Publishing for EFL teachers
Date: Sunday, October 18th, 2009 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Keiko Sakui (Kobe Shoin Women's University) and Neil Cowie (Okayama University)
Teachers want to publish but are often put off by the challenging and frustrating publishing process. The presenters will provide advice on making this process clearer and more 'doable'. Based on some success and a huge amount of failure, they will share their experiences of publishing a textbook and academic articles along with tips on how and what to write.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Tenjinyama Bunka Plaza
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: