Japan Market Expansion Competition:
JMEC Information Session
Date: Thursday, October 15th, 2009 Time: 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Laura Loy, Program Director
The Japan Market Expansion Competition (JMEC, www.jmec.gr.jp) is a hands-on business training program, centered around a competition to write the best business plan. JMEC information sessions give potential participants the opportunity to find out more about the JMEC program, to ask questions and to speak with program alumni. We highly recommend those interested in JMEC attend one of these sessions. There is no fee to attend, but registration is required(register online). The deadline to apply for JMEC 16 is October 23, 2009.
Organization: Japan Market Expansion Competition
Venue: Temple University Japan Campus, Mita Hall room 503, 4-1-27 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0073
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Market Expansion Competition
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5562-1444