Japan Market Expansion Competition:
JMEC Wine and Tapas Party (Networking)
Date: Tuesday, October 6th, 2009 Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The Japan Market Expansion Competition (JMEC, www.jmec.gr.jp) invites you to join a Wine and Tapas party on Tuesday, October 6, 7:00 – 10:00pm at The Pink Cow. On the menu will be a great selection of wines from Orca International, as well as an assortment of yummy food specially created by Chef Andy. The entrance fee of ¥5,000 includes food, drink and a chance at the door prize drawing. This will be an excellent opportunity to network, so bring plenty of meishi! Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 2 to reserve your spot. This event is expected to be popular, so sign up soon!
Organization: Japan Market Expansion Competition
Cost: 5,000 yen
Venue: The Pink Cow, Villa Moderuna B1, 1-3-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Market Expansion Competition
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5562-1444