Cambridge University Press:
The Chubu Junior and Senior High School Teachers' Seminar: Fall 2009
Date: Sunday, September 27th, 2009 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Chuck Sandy, Curtis Kelly, Mark Kulek, Tomomi Katsuki, Matt Smith, Katusko Matsubara, Yuki Kakiuchi and Greg King
Join us for a full day of presentations on themes relevant to all working (or hoping to work) in junior and senior high schools. Brush up your skills, learn new things and network with prominent ELT authors, researchers and fellow teachers. Keynotes by Chuck Sandy and Curtis Kelly. Parallel sessions by Mark Kulek, Matt Smith, Katuko Matsubara, Yuki Kakiuchi, Tomomi Katsuki and Greg King. The seminar is completely free, refreshments will be provided and there will be several lucky draws during the day. Additionally, all participants will receive a certificate of participation endorsed by Chubu University and Cambridge University Press.
Please reserve your place by calling 03-3295-5875 or emailing directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Nagoya in the subject line. Come all day or for part of the day. Everyone welcome!
Organization: Cambridge University Press
Venue: Chubu University, Nagoya Campus, 6th Floor, Dai-Hall 5-14-22 Chiyoda-ku, Nagoya-shi 460-0012. It's a one minute walk from JR Tsurumai Station, North Exit
Location: Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272