'Autumn Fun!' Workshop
Date: Sunday, October 4th, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Herrera Medileen, Emerita Sakai
Ms. Herrera Medileen and Ms. Emerita Sakai, both certified English teachers, will demonstrate some fun and creative teaching ideas for the autumn season. The presentations will be followed by a group discussion where every teacher's input is valued. This is a great opportunity for children's teachers to explore new ideas and to network with local teachers.
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kanazawa Kinrosha Plaza, 3-2-20 Kitayasue, Kanazawa http://www.kinpura.com/map.html
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788