IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG:
4th International Wireless Ready Symposium. Digital Asia: Language, Technology and Community
Date: Friday, February 19th, 2010 Time: 9:50 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Keynote speakers Dr Hayo Reinders and Prof. Insung Jung (ICU, Tokyo)
4th International Wireless Ready Symposium Digital Asia: Language, Technology and Community (an IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG event). Since 2007 the Wireless Ready Symposium has grown considerably and it is now recognized as a regular feature of the events calendar for language educators with an interest in learning technologies. Hosted by the NUCB Graduate School in downtown Nagoya, the event is situated in the centre of the business and shopping district, only one subway stop from Nagoya Central Station. As in previous years we hope to offer the event in Second Life with live or recorded presentations at the Edunation II Amphitheater.
Pre-registration is open until January 15, 2010.
Organization: The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, Learning Technologies Special Interest Group (IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG)
Cost: Non-registered 3,000 yen, Registered 2,000 yen
Venue: NUCB Graduate School (Fushimi Campus), Nagoya University of Commerce and Business (web)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG
Email QR Code: